Black Sherif, Sarkodie, 2 Other Male Celebrities Who Wore Classy And Pricey Suits At The 2023 VGMA
- Some Ghanaian male celebrities stepped up their fashion sense at the 2023 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards
- Top musicians including Stonebwoy, Sarkodie and others impressed their followers with their fashionable ensembles
- Ghanaian billionaire Nana Kwame Bediako popularly called Freedom Jacob Caesar wore one of his customised suits
Some award-winning male musicians and celebrity looked elegant on the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards red carpet in beautiful outfits and accessories.
1. Black Sherif looks dapper in a black suit
The 2023 Artiste of the Year wore a black suit with white pearly buttons and matching trousers. Black Sherif rocked his short natural hairstyle and beautiful accessories to complete his look.
2. Sarkodie rocks a white Casablanca shirt
BET winner Michael Owusu Addo looked dapper in an expensive Casablanca outfit for his electrifying performance at the just ended Vodafone Ghana Music Awards.
3. Stonebwoy dons a black suit
Award-winning Dancehall musician Stonebwoy looked a black suit and stylish shirt while receiving his award presented by Ghanaian actor Adjetey Annag.
4. Freedom Jacob Caesar looks classy in black suit
Ghanaian billionaire Nana Kwame Bediako impressed the audience with his custom-made suit as he presented an award to Sugarcane hitmaker Camidoh.
Ghanaians React As Musician Kwabena Kwabena Rocks A Crochet Fluffy Top And Colorful Flared Trousers
Earlier, Legit.ng wrote about Ghanaian artist Kwabena Kwabena is one of the best-dressed men at the 2023 VGMA.
The attractive performer, known for his spectacular performances, came to the event dressed in a purple top and colourful bottoms.
The popular red-carpet recordings have received mixed reviews from certain social media users.
King Charles III’s coronation: Tiwa Savage glows in green dress by Nigerian designer at concert
Tiwa Savage performed one of her hit songs, Keys To The Kingdom, on the evening of Saturday, May 6, and she was a vision to behold!
The singer, whose performance was in honour of King Charles III’s coronation, dazzled in a regal green ensemble for the concert.
Savage, known as African Bad Gyal, ditched her daring and revealing looks for a more stately ensemble, a glittery green off-shoulder ballgown.