Users Report Serious Problems Using iPhone 15, Company Responds
- Reports have emerged about serious issues with the newly launched iPhone 15 series.
- Reviewers and users have reported a severe bug with the device’s operating system, which the Company said it had fixed.
- Other users said the product stops charging at some point after heating up
Users of the newly released iPhone 15 have run into severe problems using the latest gadget from Apple.
According to Forbes, iPhone 15, iPhone Pro, and iPhone 15 Plus have reported a bug, which makes it impossible to update its operating system.
All new iPhone 15 series are infected with a bug.
In a newsletter review, Bloomberg’s Mark Guman said all iPhone 15 models were sent with a bug that could render them inoperable if users want to transfer information directly from an old iPhone.
PAY ATTENTION: Сheck out news that is picked exactly for YOU ➡️ find the “Recommended for you” block on the home page and enjoy!
Apple said it has already addressed the issue with an update of its iOS 17.0.2.
When users unbox the new iPhone, reports say the initial prompt is to update to iOS 17.0.2.
Some buyers are, however, reporting that the prompt did not appear and the iOS.17.0.2 update was not stated.
Apple offers solution
The Company said if users run into a problem using the device, they could reset the iPhone by connecting it to a computer with a cable and perform some steps:
- First, you need to reset the new iPhone. Connect it to a computer with a cable and perform these steps:
- Now you can move your attention to the other side of the phone and press and hold the side button.
- You can find the new iPhone in the Finder or iTunes.
- Choose Restore (NOT update).
- On the restored iPhone, start the set-up process, installing iOS 17.0.2 as you go.
- Transfer the apps and data.
- Breathe a sigh of relief and enjoy your new phone.
Users report heating problems as price is set at N1 million in Nigeria
Other users said that the latest invention from Apple heats up and eventually stops charging.
“iPhone 15 Pro Max gets hot easily. I’m just browsing social media, and it’s burning up,” one user reported.
Another said the device stopped charging after it became very heated.
Apple released the iPhone iPhone 15 series in early September amid rave reviews. The new device has a USB-C charging port and some accessories similar to Android.
In Nigeria, the price of the new device is reportedly set at N1.1 million.
Leaked iPhone 15 Photos showcases Apple’s innovation, set to Be the most expensive ever.
Legit.ng reported that Apple has announced the date for the launch of its latest iPhone 15, which is expected to be the most expensive ever.
According to a post by Greg Joswiak, Apple’s senior vice president on Twitter X, the latest iPhone will be unveiled to the world on Tuesday, 12 September 2023.
Over the last few months, there have already been leaks on how the next-generation iPhones will look.